Friday, September 30, 2011

My Memories - Digital Scrabbooking Software

    A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Liz at  
My Memories to try out their 
digital scrapbooking software! 



I was kinda taken aback at first. Me?? An obscure craft blogger? Wow! So, I downloaded my free program - the full enchilada too, not just a trial! I got a code so I didn't have to pay a dime, got my download link, and got to work! It did take a bit to download and I've been slowly learning all of it's features since then.


 It has a nice interface, and it's pretty simple to use. They have a lot of free embellishments, layouts and papers on the site and a ton you can buy! They're all pretty cheap though! You download them and install them into the correct files. I did have a lot of other free digital scrapbook stuff on my computer and I was happy that if I put them all into the right directory on the program (wherever you install it) I can use them too!


This is what you see when you first open the program and it lets you use a pre-existing layout, or make your own. It has online features built right in (see above) and while you're designing. It makes it easy to get to their site and purchase or download additional content.


This is something I made using the program.It's for a friend's baby. I haven't finished it yet obviously! I made the dot lettering with their built in font program! I filled it with some of my other digital scrapbook paper! Easy as pie :)


Here's what it looks like. I enjoy that I am able to manipulate it without having to get an expensive program like Illustrator or something ;)


All in all, I like it. I'm still learning and I want to post more of my projects as I do them. So keep your eyes peeled!

Do you want to try this program out for yourself? Well here's some good news: Click the picture above and use this code. 
 It takes 
$10 off your order, plus after you download it, they will send you another code for another $10 in free products: embellishments, papers and layouts!

My code:  STMMM568267

And if that isn't good enough news - one lucky reader can get this program for free!!! What?? They are too generous :) Leave me a comment below letting me know what you love most about scrapbooking and you will be entered to win! 

Also, if you visit my facebook page:


and become a fan, leave me another comment letting me know and you'll get an additional entry! Spread the word and even if you can't get it free, you can save $10!! 


Good luck and thanks so much for visiting my blog <3


** I am not being paid to review this product. These opinions are my own. The $10 promotion above is a referral program and I do benefit from it. The free software giveaway is completely voluntary and controlled by My Memories. **

1 comment:

  1. OOh, I would love a chance to play with that software!

    ReplyDelete